In-class instruction has been suspended for schools across B.C. as part of the B.C. Government’s plan to reduce the transmission and slow the spread of COVID-19 . This mandated suspension is in place until further notice, and we await more information regarding exactly how this will affect our school.
Some highlights of the Minister’s letter include:
- All K-12 schools will suspend in-class instruction as of today.
- School authorities are expected to begin work on continuity of learning planning for their students.
- All students will receive a final mark and students on track to advance to the next grade will do so.
What is the school doing? – updated May 12, 2020
The NCCS Board and teaching staff is dedicated to seeing our families continue education for the 2019/2020 year. The Board has discussed options for off-site learning and the implications for our families, staff, and students.
We assure that our teachers have already been thinking about what this remote instruction would look like. We anticipate that it will take a few days to implement a new program after spring break. It is our hope to have a framework in place in the first week after spring break.
Other questions that you may have
- e-transfer to email@example.com
- sign up for pre-authorized debit payments using this form
- credit card by leaving a voice or email message and one of the office ladies will call you back for your credit card information and process the payment
- or by mailing a cheque
Clearly mark any donations made for this purpose.
This is an incredibly challenging time as we consider our families, staff, and student and work through the many decisions that must be made.
We know that you have many questions. Please check your email regularly along with this web page and Facebook as we provide answers and updates.
We lean on the Lord and ask for His wisdom and discernment as we all face this together.